Wednesday, May 18, 2011

•:*Class 5/18*:•


Our first task of the day was to decipher a pattern from a series of numbers. The numbers were as follows:

   1
  10
  11
100

Jimmy divided us into two groups: guys against girls and who do you think won?? We did!
It wasn’t really a competition since there were two right answers and we both presented them. On the one hand, the next logical number in the sequence would be 101, but another equally logical number would be 111. I did notice, however, how language and a large vocabulary are vital and necessary to visually communicate our ideas. My classmates had a really difficult time explaining our reasoning for solving the pattern. I know I would have struggled just as much.

Rudy was leading the class in a discussion about John Coy’s presentation for the Gauge speaker series. For the most part, we all got something positive out of it which was great to hear! John Coy’s words resounded within us and I believe his advice will really help us to become the best designers we can become.

1 comment:

  1. I like the game because it bough me a lot of fun and made me to think there is not only the answer for the problem is importance, the process are also importance.

    ReplyDelete